07 December 2011

01. The One Who Loves You the Most

I'm adding a new little segment to all my little segments.  I love music.  I love finding undiscovered artists.  I love falling in love again with my old tunes.  I love groovin to a sultry sound.  So I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites unknowns and knowns with you.

Fall In Love Mix



01.  The One Who Loves You The Most by Brett Dennen


"When the sky is falling from above and the wind is ranging from the cost and you want someone who truly loves you...I will be the one who truly loves you the most...Now the women with their stolen graces who don't invite you to play host, to their daughter's with fake faces, I will be the one who loves you the most.  When all the debutants desert you, and the doorways are all closed, and all the harlequins that have hurt you, I will be the one who loves you the most."

Such a sweet song...This is a song for all the women who find themselves in situations where they need their man to be the one who loves them the most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment