08 May 2013

08. Get More Graphic

 Talk Dirty To Me


08.  Get More Graphic

Occasionally drop in the odd "bad" word and see how they react.  If they hear you using naughty words they will get the hint and do the same.

Don't worry this doesn't mean you have to be a sailor. You can use whatever words seem naughty to you and will make your spouse blush!

Out of the bedroom or in the bedroom I don't use swear words.  I never have and I don't know if I ever will. My hubby tends to have a naughty mouth for both of us in the bedroom. It's not shocking, gross, or disturbing, I love it!!! So I'm giving dirty talk a thumbs up, you should give it a try asap!

If you love talking dirty and want to add some more spice check out Spank It for role-playing tips and tricks!

For previous Talk Dirty To Me tips click -> HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment