29 November 2012

03. Favorite Things Party

 Party Rocking


03. Favorite Things Party


This photo comes form Somewhat Creative, I love the gift tags!!! 

Are you tired of playing the white elephant game???  I know I am and I know my family is too!!!  Somewhat Creative is going to show you how to create A Favorite Things Party.  It's a great alternative and everyone leaves with amazing gifts.    The idea is to buy a few gifts in a certain price range.  Draw names and exchange all of your favorites.  Each of you will go home with gifts that you will enjoy.  

So say goodbye to all those white elephant parties and have a party with gifts that you will actually look forward to keeping, not throwing straight in the trash!

Take a peek at Sometimes Creative to get detailed rules for your gift exchange party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment