24 October 2012

03. Little Monster

I have a cute little addition to add to my Glitter In The Air segment.


Glitter In The Air


03.  Little Monster



I found this cute little monster family activity from Little Family Fun. Isn't this monster adorable??? You make a monster, write a story, and send him off in the mail, love it! If you have kids that would love this activity than do it. If you're looking for grown up fun than here is my twist...Make a little monster that represents wicked and wild deeds. Write a little wicked and wild story to go along with your monster and place it in a kinda hidden spot for your spouse to find. Play tag with this monster all month long. This little monster might just stick around all year through. You could make this a fun Halloween couples tradition. 

For more cute ideas from my favorite finds click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment