29 April 2013

The Inked Leaf Designs

 Glitter In The Air



With spring and summer in the air it reminds me of weddings, anniversaries, and all celebrations that warm the heart. There's this adorable designer that I've had my eye on for quite some time now. Her name is Sameeha and her little shop is called The Inked Leaf. She creates beautiful pieces all about love and I can't get enough of her. Hurry on over real quick and take a peek around her site, you'll fall in love, I promise! Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here when you get back. 

Welcome back, I told you I'd be around.  Aren't her designs beautiful?! She has created quite a few darling printables for me, she is fun to work with, she is quick as can be, and she always creates magic with my visions! You won't go wrong with this girl!

Here are a few of my favorite designs...


How cute is this, take a photo of your casa of love and transform it into a digital creation.  So much fun and I love the light pole with your names on it!


Remember your first dance? You better say YES! I love this print because it captures the lyrics of "your song". The two of you will treasure this beautiful print forever!


How adorable is this??? Life is a journey and love is what makes the journey worthwhile, isn't that the truth?! Are you two into traveling or maybe you've moved way too many times? If so, this is perfect for you! I'm loving all the stamps, it reminds me of a passport displayed on your wall.  One day when we've traveled to some fun places, I am totally getting this! 

Sameeha is just fabulous, I really love this girl. If you have a celebration coming up in the near future or distant future contact The Inked Leaf, you will be impressed with Sameeha's stylish work and her cute personality!

If you love this ah-mazing addition, take a peek of more Glitter In The Air by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment