23 January 2012

The Vow

Happy Monday!!! 

If you haven't quite guessed yet, I'm a huge romantic...While watching a preview for 
The Vow I fell in love with these sweet words, "I'll always love you, the fact is that you're just meeting me and I'm just a stranger...I vow to love you and no matter what challenges might carry us apart that we will always find a way back to each other," said by Channing Tatum in The Vow. How can you not fall in love with that! I think most women love the idea of a handsome husband fighting to help his wife remember him and their relationship. The gorgeous husband has a plan to make her fall in love with him again by reminding her of all of their moments. 

While looking through the movies this weekend I happened upon a Valentine's Package from Megaplex Theatres. They are offering a very romantic night out with a four course dinner and The Vow. Guys if you want to impress your lady this is the date for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment