02 March 2012

Dr. Seuss

Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss. We all know Dr. Seuss was very clever with the words he used. So In honor of his birthday here's a quote or two from the good of rhymster! When reading these think of them with your grown up eyes, Dr Seuss knew a thing or two about getting a little freaky and a little wild with the one you love. 

“Look at me! 
Look at me! 
Look at me NOW! 
It is fun to have fun 
But you have to know how.”
― Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat (Deluxe Edition)

I hope you all know how to have a little fun!

“You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
― Dr. Seuss, I Can Read With My Eyes Shut!

Oh, there are times when it's soo much better with your eyes open!

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
― Dr. Seuss

Lovely fantasies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment