05 April 2012

01. The Jelly Bean Date

Easter is just around the corner and I just realized I haven't mentioned any cute ideas for you and your spouse. So today I'm going to focus on sharing fun adult Easter ideas.

Tickled Twist Celebrations



Bunny Tracks





I love this idea from the Happy Home Fairy.  She has prepared the date with rules all typed up and offers a a free printable for you to steal.  I would change a few little details about the date idea though.

*Make the game a little more private and for every wrong choice they get to strip off an item of clothing.
*Play the game in truth and dare style.  Every wrong choice and you pick a truth or dare to fulfill.
*The winner of the game doesn't just get the jellybean title but also whatever sexy thing their jellybean heart desires.

Whatever adult game you play you'll be sure to enjoy "bean" each other's dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment