23 April 2012

Dirty Racing

Tough Mudder
Spring Date Night:  Dirty Racing

Cost: Dirty Dash $35-$50 or Tough Mudder $90-$150
Perks:  Get dirty, slippery, and wet while working your butt off, laugh like you've never done it before, and find out that you're tough enough together!  

Dirty Dash
Ok so seriously, those of you who personally know me, you know that races aren't my thing.  But after hearing about these races from a few of my friends I decided to do a little investigating...To my surprise these races look tough but ridiculously fun, so now I'm tempted to do one of these!!!  Everyone in the pictures looks like they are having the time of their life!  Personally I would choose the tough mudder because it has more obstacle courses and is a little more challenging!  Besides all the racing and stuff, who doesn't like to get all wet outdoors on a nice spring day!   The cherry on top, get to see your girl wrestling in the mud!!!  What guy doesn't want to see that???  So go be a bad A and get tough!!!


Tough Mudder
Dirty Dash

If you have any spring date ideas please share them.  Spring is the time to fall in love all over again and again! We love all the creative ideas we can get!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment